- Bethesda Announces New Shinji Mikami Game “The Evil Within”Posted 30 days ago
- Ship Just Got Real – Leviathan Warships TrailerPosted 31 days ago
- FIFA 14 AnnouncedPosted 31 days ago
- GTA V Official BoxartPosted 47 days ago
- What is the Ouya?Posted 58 days ago
- Kersploosh! ReviewPosted 67 days ago
- Top 12 Videogame CommercialsPosted 68 days ago
- Hands-On with God of War: AscensionPosted 73 days ago
- Pwn 4 Food With DodgeBotsPosted 76 days ago
- New SimCity Trailer Starring Adam DevinePosted 81 days ago
5 Gaming Fight Moves That Could Actually Work In Real Life [Infographic]
We’ve all button mashed, spun the joystick counter-clockwise, or performed the quarter-circle forward / punch combination to get that on-screen character to finish their opponent. A few may have even mastered the fine art of pulling off great fighting combo moves. The rest simply stick to their favorite video game genre and occasionally watch the latest brawler action on the platform of choice.
No matter where you fall (no pun intended), there’s a good chance some have been inspired and wanted to perform these classic moves in real life. I won’t mention the ones who, possibly dressed up in cosplay, may or may not have attempted such video game fighting moves on video or in front of a mirror, but I’m sure you’re out there. For the rest, check out these illustrations of some video game fight moves that might actually work in real life.
(click to enlarge)
Originally found here: Source.