The developers of Junk Jack X, Pixbits, have just released a huge new update for their latest iOS game, which adds in a whole range of new features and bug fixes. The new Junk Jack X 2.2 update has been dubbed the biggest content update yet for the game, and adds a bunch of summer themed items, as well as new gameplay elements.
Below, we’ve posted the entire changelog for the Junk Jack X 2.2 update. Pixelbits have managed to fit in 15 new mob types, new mob loots, new armors, new weapons, rare equipment sets, as well as many changes to make the world feel more like summer, along with loads of other new features.
- New Yuca planet, explore a whole new Mayan themed planet reachable from Alba!
- 15 new mob types ranging from tribal rippers to huge swamp skulls and demon monkeys!
- New mob loots used to craft new weapons and armors
- 3 new Yuca rare equip set pieces and weapons
- New summer themed biome all over Terra! Search for fresh dresses or sunglasses while playing with water balloons!
- Summer themed objects can be found in the summer chest
- New rare Soccer Ball toy!
- Many new placeable blocks and objects
- 3 new fishing themed IAPs, including the terrible Fish Lord pocket pet
- 20 new plant types can be found in yuca planet, collect them and grow new exotig fruits in your farm!
- 3 new gems: Citrine, Tanzanite and Tourmaline, with new powers, can be found!
- Fishing has been implemented! Now you will be able to fishes in any liquid on any planet of Junk Jack X!
- More than 120 different fishes, with different depths and themes, can be fished!
- 9 unique fishing Lures
- 6 fishing Poles, ranging from wood to a rare master fishing pole
- 3 new rare special fishing pets
- Some special useful or playful fishes to help you in your adventure (for example Lava Fish, Bombfish, Mithril Fish, etc)!
- Fish Tanks to place your fish! Look at them swimming around!
- Multiple players support! Now you can create how many characters you want and manage them exactly like worlds
- Hardcore is not a difficulty setting anymore but a player option which can be chosen at creation
- A new option to reset statistics in player editor
- New statistics of items consumed/crafted/etc have been implemented
- New statistics of blocks/destroyed placed have been implemented
- New statistics of mob slains have been implemented
- New statistics of player deaths have been implemented
- New statistics pane in extended statistics
- Reintroduced the Enhanced Widget craft, used for a fishing pole at the moment
- New Palm Thatch Wall and Half Palm Thatch Wall crafts
- 6 new rare monster statues, find them in Yuca!
- Brand new music tracks by Bright Primate!
Junk Jack X certainly feels like a pretty full-feature game now. If you’re interested, you can pick it up from the app store for $4.99.