This just in, we have a bunch of screenshots and info for the recently announced Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, translated by Tumblr user KameDaniRyuu. Take a look at what we know below the screenshots.
First, there’s what we can gather from these screenshots. Several new characters, including Zack, Garnet, Ashe, and what looks to be the main character from Final Fantasy Type-0. There’s also,most obviously, the battle mode from the last screenshot and the airship and new cinematic (again, from Type-0). But there’s more that was just revealed:
- Japanese release date is set for spring of 2014.
- Playable at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
- 1 on 1 Battle Mode has two players playing the same song and competing for the high score, but are also able to launch attacks at each other that interfere with progress.
- Progress through special maps to hunt for bosses with special Quest melodies.
- Use items from your item collection to strengthen your party.
- Trade profile card designs and play data through Streetpass
- DLC will be available to increase the already considerable amount of tracks available (200 in total).
- As previously announced, there will be 60 total playable characters.
Now that we know more about Curtain Call and when it’ll be released, please join me in praying for a localization.