- Xbox One: Our ThoughtsPosted 3 days ago
- Bethesda Announces New Shinji Mikami Game “The Evil Within”Posted 35 days ago
- Ship Just Got Real – Leviathan Warships TrailerPosted 36 days ago
- FIFA 14 AnnouncedPosted 37 days ago
- GTA V Official BoxartPosted 52 days ago
- What is the Ouya?Posted 63 days ago
- Kersploosh! ReviewPosted 72 days ago
- Top 12 Videogame CommercialsPosted 73 days ago
- Hands-On with God of War: AscensionPosted 79 days ago
- Pwn 4 Food With DodgeBotsPosted 81 days ago
Indiegarden: Monaco: What’s yours is mine!
Pocketwatch Games has been around since 2005, handcrafting the finest games out of all natural ingredients, including, but not limited to, caribou hide and rock salt. Pocketwatch Games is also finishing up the 2010 IGF Grand Prize winner, Monaco. If you haven’t played Monaco yet, you are missing out.
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a single player or co-op heist game, in which players assemble a crack team of thieves to infiltrate and loot the ridiculously wealthy denizens of Monaco.
Monaco is a top-down game with a very unique mechanic; the player can see all 360 degrees, but only in direct-line-of sight. For the unwary and the rash, surprises lurk behind obstacles and around corners
Play as the Locksmith, the Hacker, the Gentleman, or one of eight character classes in this top-down Pac-man inspired stealth-thievery game. Case the joint, plan your heist, execute, and don’t get caught! Think of a mash-up between Hotline Miami and Payday: The Heist and you’re close.
And this isn’t the first time we’ve been excited about Monaco, back in 2010 (with just 13 weeks of development under its belt) it picked up an Indie Games Festival Award, and has been hotly anticipated ever-since, especially following appearances at PAX where it very positive media coverage. Richard Lemarchand (former lead designer at Naughty Dog) even tweeted that Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine is “every bit as awesome as you’d hoped”