- Bethesda Announces New Shinji Mikami Game “The Evil Within”Posted 32 days ago
- Ship Just Got Real – Leviathan Warships TrailerPosted 33 days ago
- FIFA 14 AnnouncedPosted 34 days ago
- GTA V Official BoxartPosted 49 days ago
- What is the Ouya?Posted 60 days ago
- Kersploosh! ReviewPosted 69 days ago
- Top 12 Videogame CommercialsPosted 70 days ago
- Hands-On with God of War: AscensionPosted 76 days ago
- Pwn 4 Food With DodgeBotsPosted 78 days ago
- New SimCity Trailer Starring Adam DevinePosted 83 days ago
What is Chivalry?
From the guys that brought you the Half-Life 2 mod Age of Chivalry, comes the Kickstarter funded Chivalry: Medieval Warfare . Chivalry is a multiplayer FPS with a strong focus on melee combat, claiming to be heavily influenced by films like 300 and Gladiator. In the Dev blog below, lead Game Designer Steve Piggot gives a more in depth look into what inspired the guys at Torn Banner Studios to make such a unique game.
Chivalry released on Steam on Oct 16th, Check out the website to buy now. Like the Facebook page, follow @TornBannerStudios and sub the YouTube channel to keep up to date on all things Chivalrous. ‘Tis but a scratch!